AIRE Survey Handbook
- AIRE Survey Handbook (click to download the handbook)
The Survey Handbook is provided as a tool for collecting data through surveys to support City Tech research efforts. The handbook provides an overview of developing and administering a survey. It also offers tips on summarizing and reporting survey results. For complex surveys, it is advised to seek professional assistance, especially in survey design and statistical analysis.
The AIRE office is available to provide support to faculty and administration.
Please email us at AIR@citytech.cuny.edu or call us at (718)260-5696.
- City Tech Faculty Survey
- City Tech Alumni Survey
- City Tech Student Exit Survey
- Baccalaureate Graduates Survey (CUNY)
- Certificate and Associate Program Survey Results (CUNY)
- Faculty Survey of Student Engagement (FSSE)
- National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE)
- Noel Levitz Student Satisfaction Inventory
- Student Experience Survey (CUNY)